MatchJobsID – Design Engineering (STP-WWTP)
One of our client in Kelapa Gading – Jakarta, Local Company engaged in Waste-Water Treatment. still looking for position Design Engineering (STP-WWTP) :
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in trading / manufacture company.
- Required Skill(s): STP, WWTP, SSES, commercial water distribution, AutoCAD, wastewater collection
- Developing and utilizing distribution, collection and conveyance system hydraulic models.
- Completing distribution, collection, reuse, and water supply master plans.
- Preparing master planning reports and capital improvement program recommendations.
- Assisting Project Managers in the delivery of water and/or wastewater projects including; water and wastewater system modeling, evaluation and detailed design of water and wastewater treatment plants, supply wells, water reuse systems, distribution systems, conveyance, storage, and pipeline projects.
- Technical hydraulic evaluations that could include transient analysis, pressurized sewer systems, and computational fluid dynamics modeling.
- Preparing Preliminary Engineering Reports, plans, specifications, and cost estimates.
- Successfully interfacing with multi-disciplinary design teams, including civil site design, structural, surveying, and geotechnical engineering.
If you interest for that position or you have recommendation.
send CV update in English to :